Website for American composer Ray Evanoff.
- Article “Composing as Augmentation” recently published on FOCI Words, an online contemporary arts periodical.
- Recently awarded a Miscellaneous Grant from the Harry and Alice Eiler Foundation to support the composition of a new work for mixed keyboards for Mabel Kwan.
- Article “Maintaining a Creative Life: New Orleans Edition” has been published by New Music Box.
- Everything is Personal will be performed by Amanda Deboer Bartlett and Jesse Langen on tour.
- Cleveland, OH at the Bop Stop on September 6, 2015.
- Buffalo, NY at Silo City on September 7, 2015.
- Baltimore, MD at the Windup Space on September 8, 2015.
- New York City on September 10, 2015 as part of the 2015 Resonant Bodies Festival.
- Chicago, IL at the Hideout Inn on September 14, 2015.
- Proxy for brass trio will be performed by Ensemble Apparat at the Akademie der Künst in Berlin as part of Ensemblekollektiv Berlin on October 3, 2015.
- Notables will be given its US premiere by the TAK Ensemble on October 30, 2015 at the Church of the Intercession in Harlem, New York.
- Narratives for e-flat clarinet will be performed Liam Hockley as part of Northwestern University’s New Music Conference, November 6-8 in Evanston, IL.
- Negotiating the Absolute Location of Buoyancy will be given its German premiere by Samuel Stoll on December 15, 2015 at the Hochschule für Musik und Theater in Leipzig, Germany.
- Negotiating the Absolute Location of Buoyancy will be given its Swiss premiere by Samuel Stoll on April 28, 2016 in Zürich as part of the IGNM Zürich musicserie.
- Narratives – Carlos Cordeiro – Spectrum (New York City) – April 12, 2015
- A Series of Postures (Piano) – Mabel Kwan – Cafe Istanbul (New Orleans, LA) – ANODE 15.1 – April 3, 2015
- A Series of Postures (Piano) – Mabel Kwan – Southeastern Louisiana University (Hammond, LA) – ANODE 15.1 – April 1, 2015
- Narratives (e-flat clarinet) – Liam Hockley – University of British Columbia (Vancouver, Canada) – February 10, 2015 (premiere)
- Proxy (brass trio) – Ensemble Apparat – Villa Elisabeth (Berlin, Germany) – September 5, 2014 (premiere)
- A Partial Taxonomy of Condensations (cello) – Kevin McFarland – New Orleans Museum of Art – July 11, 2014 – ANODE 14.2.
- A Series of Postures (Clarinet) – Heather Roche – May 22, 2014 – Gallery Oxholm (Copenhagen, Denmark) (Danish premiere)
- A Series of Postures (Clarinet) – Heather Roche – May 9, 2014 – Clothworkers Centenary Hall (Leeds, UK) (premiere)
Updated on August 11, 2015.