Website for American composer Ray Evanoff.
- Article “Improvistion: Premises, Possibilities, Forms, Means” has been published in the inaugural issue of the Norwegian arts periodical Grafters’ Quarterly.
- Article “Composing as Augmentation” recently published on FOCI Words, an online contemporary arts periodical.
- Recently awarded a Miscellaneous Grant from the Harry and Alice Eiler Foundation to support the composition of a new work for mixed keyboards for Mabel Kwan.
- Everything is Personal will be premiered by Amanda Deboer Bartlett and Jesse Langen in Cleveland, OH on September 6, 2015. Details TBA.
- Everything is Personal will be performed by Amanda Deboer Bartlett and Jesse Langen at SubCulture in New York City on September 10, 2015 as part of the 2015 Resonant Bodies Festival.
- Proxy for brass trio will be performed by Ensemble Apparat at the Akademie der Künst in Berlin as part of Ensemblekollektiv Berlin on October 3, 2015.
- Notables will be given its US premiere by the TAK Ensemble on October 30, 2015 at the Church of the Intercession in Harlem, New York.
- Negotiating the Absolute Location of Buoyancy will be given its German premiere by Samuel Stoll on December 15, 2015 at the Hochschule für Musik und Theater in Leipzig, Germany.
- Negotiating the Absolute Location of Buoyancy will be given its Swiss premiere by Samuel Stoll on April 28, 2016 in Zürich as part of the IGNM Zürich musicserie.
- Narratives – Carlos Cordeiro – Spectrum (New York City) – April 12, 2015
- A Series of Postures (Piano) – Mabel Kwan – Cafe Istanbul (New Orleans, LA) – ANODE 15.1 – April 3, 2015
- A Series of Postures (Piano) – Mabel Kwan – Southeastern Louisiana University (Hammond, LA) – ANODE 15.1 – April 1, 2015
- Narratives (e-flat clarinet) – Liam Hockley – University of British Columbia (Vancouver, Canada) – February 10, 2015 (premiere)
- Proxy (brass trio) – Ensemble Apparat – Villa Elisabeth (Berlin, Germany) – September 5, 2014 (premiere)
- A Partial Taxonomy of Condensations (cello) – Kevin McFarland – New Orleans Museum of Art – July 11, 2014 – ANODE 14.2.
- A Series of Postures (Clarinet) – Heather Roche – May 22, 2014 – Gallery Oxholm (Copenhagen, Denmark) (Danish premiere)
- A Series of Postures (Clarinet) – Heather Roche – May 9, 2014 – Clothworkers Centenary Hall (Leeds, UK) (premiere)
Updated on July 11, 2015.