Website for American composer Ray Evanoff.
- Recent publications on FOCI Words
- Recently awarded a Miscellaneous Grant from the Harry and Alice Eiler Foundation to support the composition of a new work for mixed keyboards for Mabel Kwan.
- Article “Maintaining a Creative Life: New Orleans Edition” has been published by New Music Box.
- Will be presenting on recent clarinet music with Liam Hockley on November 7, 2015 as part of Northwestern University’s New Music Conference.
- Interpolations Hewn From a Choice Machine has been selected as the winner of the 2015 Louis Moreau Institute for New Music Performance‘s Composition Competition.
- Proxy for brass trio will be performed by Ensemble Apparat at the Akademie der Künst in Berlin as part of Ensemblekollektiv Berlin on October 3, 2015.
- A Conjunct Series of Interpolations will be performed by Orlando Cela on October 4, 2015 at Outpost 186 in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Notables will be given its US premiere by the TAK Ensemble on October 30, 2015 at the Church of the Intercession in Harlem, New York.
- Narratives for e-flat clarinet will be performed Liam Hockley on November 8, 2015 as part of Northwestern University’s New Music Conference in Evanston, IL.
- Negotiating the Absolute Location of Buoyancy will be given its German premiere by Samuel Stoll on December 15, 2015 at the Hochschule für Musik und Theater in Leipzig, Germany.
- Interpolations Hewn From a Choice Machine will be performed by the Louis Moreau Institute’s New Music Ensemble in February 2016 in New Orleans. Details TBA.
- Negotiating the Absolute Location of Buoyancy will be given its Swiss premiere by Samuel Stoll on April 28, 2016 in Zürich as part of the IGNM Zürich musicserie.
- Everything is Personal – Amanda Deboer Bartlett and Jesse Langen
- Cleveland, OH – the Bop Stop – September 6, 2015
- Buffalo, NY – Silo City – September 7, 2015
- Baltimore, MD – Windup Space – September 8, 2015
- New York City – 2015 Resonant Bodies Festival – September 10, 2015
- Chicago, IL – Hideout Inn – September 14, 2015
- A Conjunct Series of Interpolations – Orlando Cela – Coup d’Oeil Art Consortium (New Orleans) – April 17, 2015 (premiere)
- Narratives – Carlos Cordeiro – Spectrum (New York City) – April 12, 2015
- A Series of Postures (Piano) – Mabel Kwan – Cafe Istanbul (New Orleans, LA) – ANODE 15.1 – April 3, 2015
- A Series of Postures (Piano) – Mabel Kwan – Southeastern Louisiana University (Hammond, LA) – ANODE 15.1 – April 1, 2015
- Narratives (e-flat clarinet) – Liam Hockley – University of British Columbia (Vancouver, Canada) – February 10, 2015 (premiere)
- Proxy (brass trio) – Ensemble Apparat – Villa Elisabeth (Berlin, Germany) – September 5, 2014 (premiere)
Updated on September 26, 2015.