Website for American composer Ray Evanoff.
- Short documentary on A Series of Postures (Piano) featuring interviews with pianist Kate Ledger and myself available here. Film by Angela Guyton.
- Article “Improvistion: Premises, Possibilities, Forms, Means” has been published in the inaugural issue of the Norwegian arts periodical Grafters’ Quarterly.
- Article “Rehearsing the Impossible” discussing connections between art and athletics recently published on FOCI Words, an online contemporary arts periodical.
- Recently awarded a Miscellaneous Grant from the Harry and Alice Eiler Foundation to support the composition of a new work for mixed keyboards for Mabel Kwan.
- Narratives for solo e-flat clarinet will be premiered by Liam Hockley in Vancouver, Canada on February 10, 2015 at the University of British Columbia.
- A Series of Postures (Piano) will be performed by Mabel Kwan at Southeastern Louisiana University in Hammond, LA on April 1, 2015 as part of ANODE 15.1.
- A Conjunct Series of Interpolations will be premiered by Orlando Cela at Coup d’Oeil Art Consortium in New Orleans, LA on April 17, 2015 as part of ANODE 15.2.
- Negotiating the Absolute Location of Buoyancy will be given its German premiere by Samuel Stoll on April 20, 2015 at the Hochschule für Musik und Theater in Leipzig, Germany.
- Everything is Personal will be premiered by Amanda Deboer Bartlett and Jesse Langen as part of the 2015 Resonant Bodies Festival in New York City in September 2015. Details tba.
- Proxy (brass trio) – Ensemble Apparat – Villa Elisabeth (Berlin, Germany) – September 5, 2014 (premiere)
- A Partial Taxonomy of Condensations (cello) – Kevin McFarland – New Orleans Museum of Art – July 11, 2014 – ANODE 14.2.
- A Series of Postures (Clarinet) – Heather Roche – May 22, 2014 – Gallery Oxholm (Copenhagen, Denmark) (Danish premiere)
- A Series of Postures (Clarinet) – Heather Roche – May 9, 2014 – Clothworkers Centenary Hall (Leeds, UK) (premiere)
- Amanda DeBoer Bartlett, Shanna Gutierrez, and Jesse Langen – ANODE 2014
- Constellation Chicago – April 14, 2014
- Tulane University Dixon Recital Hall (New Orleans) – April 11, 2014
- Notables (piccolo and e-flat clarinet) – Stephanie Bell and Liam Hockley – University of Victoria (Canada) – March 28, 2014
- Notables – Stephanie Bell and Liam Hockley – University of British Columbia (Vancouver) – March 27, 2014 (premiere)
- Negotiating the Absolute Location of Buoyancy (horn) – Samuel Stoll – Helsinki, Finland – February 10, 2014 (Finnish premiere)
- A Series of Postures (Piano) as part of MATA Interval 7.1, co-curated with Mabel Kwan – Issue Project Room (Brooklyn, NY) – December 20, 2013.
Updated on January 22, 2015.