Website for American composer Ray Evanoff.
- Video of Kate Ledger’s recent performance of A Series of Postures (Piano) featuring interviews with Kate and myself available here. Video by Angela Guyton.
- FOCI Words, an online contemporary arts periodical, is now live.
- Notables (piccolo and eb clarinet) will be premiered by Stephanie Bell and Liam Hockley in Vancouver, Canada on March 27, 2014.
- For the Sake and the Spite of Continuity (world premiere) and For the Sake of Opacity (A Catalyst for Honesty) will be performed by Amanda DeBoer Bartlett, Shanna Gutierrez, and Jesse Langen at the Tulane University Dixon Recital Hall in New Orleans on April 11, 2014 as part of ANODE 2014.
- For the Sake and the Spite of Continuity and For the Sake of Opacity (A Catalyst for Honesty) will be performed by Amanda DeBoer Bartlett, Shanna Gutierrez, and Jesse Langen at Constellation in Chicago on April 14, 2014.
- A new work for microtonal horn, alto trombone, and tuba will be premiered by Ensemble Apparat at Villa Elisabeth in Berlin, Germany on September 4, 2014 as part of their Science Fiction Double Feature.
- Negotiating the Absolute Location of Buoyancy (horn) – Samuel Stoll – February 10, 2014, Helsinki, Finland
- A Series of Postures (Piano) as part of MATA Interval 7.1, co-curated with Mabel Kwan, at the Issue Project Room (Brooklyn, NY) on December 20, 2013.
- Residency at Wesleyan University (Middletown, CT) on November 24, 2014, with premiere performances by Kevin McFarland and Christopher Otto of:
- Negotiating the Absolute Location of Buoyancy (horn) – Samuel Stoll – June 5, 2013, Szeged, Hungary
- Negotiating the Absolute Location of Buoyancy - Samuel Stoll - June 2, 2013, Budapest, Hungary
- For the Sake of Opacity (A Catalyst for Honesty) (soprano, piccolo, and guitar) - Dal Niente - May 22, 2013, Chicago, USA
- Diagrams of Drawings Not Meant to Correspond (piano) - Distractfold Ensemble - March 24, 2013, Salford, UK
- Diagramming a Vivisection of Yours and Mine (Ineffectual Tracings of Antiquated Sounds): A Florilegium (soprano saxophone) - Ryan Muncy - March 11, 2013, Huddersfield, UK
Updated on March 7, 2014.