Website for American composer Ray Evanoff.
- Video of Kate Ledger’s recent performance of A Series of Postures (Piano) featuring interviews with Kate and myself available here. Video by Angela Guyton.
- FOCI Words, an online contemporary arts periodical, is now live.
- Proxy for microtonal horn, alto trombone, and tuba will be premiered by Ensemble Apparat at Villa Elisabeth in Berlin, Germany on September 4, 2014 as part of their Science Fiction Double Feature.
- A Series of Postures (Piano) will be performed by Mabel Kwan at Southeastern Louisiana University in Hammond, LA on April 1, 2015 as part of ANODE 15.1.
- A Partial Taxonomy of Condensations (cello) -Kevin McFarland - New Orleans Museum of Art - July 11, 2014 - ANODE 14.2.
- A Series of Postures (Clarinet) - Heather Roche – May 22, 2014 – Gallery Oxholm (Copenhagen, Denmark) (Danish premiere)
- A Series of Postures (Clarinet) - Heather Roche – May 9, 2014 – Clothworkers Centenary Hall (Leeds, UK) (premiere)
- Amanda DeBoer Bartlett, Shanna Gutierrez, and Jesse Langen – ANODE 2014
- Constellation Chicago – April 14, 2014
- Tulane University Dixon Recital Hall (New Orleans) – April 11, 2014
- Notables (piccolo and e-flat clarinet) - Stephanie Bell and Liam Hockley - University of Victoria (Canada) – March 28, 2014
- Notables - Stephanie Bell and Liam Hockley - University of British Columbia (Vancouver) – March 27, 2014 (premiere)
- Negotiating the Absolute Location of Buoyancy (horn) – Samuel Stoll – Helsinki, Finland - February 10, 2014 (Finnish premiere)
- A Series of Postures (Piano) as part of MATA Interval 7.1, co-curated with Mabel Kwan - Issue Project Room (Brooklyn, NY) - December 20, 2013.
- Residency at Wesleyan University (Middletown, CT) on November 24, 2014, with premiere performances by Kevin McFarland and Christopher Otto of:
Updated on July 28, 2014.