Website for American composer Ray Evanoff.
- Short documentary on A Series of Postures (Piano) featuring interviews with pianist Kate Ledger and myself available here. Film by Angela Guyton.
- FOCI Words, an online contemporary arts periodical, is now live.
- Article ‘Improvistion: Premises, Possibilities, Forms, Means’ has been published in the inaugural issue of the Norwegian arts periodical Grafters’ Quarterly.
- Curating the panel discussion What Does Your Life Mean to Your Music? as part of the Harvard Summer Composition Course Colloquia on August 24, 2014.
- Proxy for brass trio will be premiered by Ensemble Apparat at Villa Elisabeth in Berlin, Germany on September 5, 2014 as part of their Science Fiction Double Feature.
- Narratives for solo e-flat clarinet will be premiered by Liam Hockley in Vancouver, Canada on February 10, 2015 at the University of British Columbia.
- A Series of Postures (Piano) will be performed by Mabel Kwan at Southeastern Louisiana University in Hammond, LA on April 1, 2015 as part of ANODE 15.1.
- Negotiating the Absolute Location of Buoyancy will be given its German premiere by Samuel Stoll on April 21, 2015. Details tba.
- Everything is Personal will be premiered by Amanda Deboer Bartlett as part of the 2015 Resonant Bodies Festival in New York City in September 2015. Details tba.
- A Partial Taxonomy of Condensations (cello) -Kevin McFarland – New Orleans Museum of Art – July 11, 2014 – ANODE 14.2.
- A Series of Postures (Clarinet) – Heather Roche – May 22, 2014 – Gallery Oxholm (Copenhagen, Denmark) (Danish premiere)
- A Series of Postures (Clarinet) – Heather Roche – May 9, 2014 – Clothworkers Centenary Hall (Leeds, UK) (premiere)
- Amanda DeBoer Bartlett, Shanna Gutierrez, and Jesse Langen – ANODE 2014
- Constellation Chicago – April 14, 2014
- Tulane University Dixon Recital Hall (New Orleans) – April 11, 2014
- Notables (piccolo and e-flat clarinet) – Stephanie Bell and Liam Hockley – University of Victoria (Canada) – March 28, 2014
- Notables – Stephanie Bell and Liam Hockley – University of British Columbia (Vancouver) – March 27, 2014 (premiere)
- Negotiating the Absolute Location of Buoyancy (horn) – Samuel Stoll – Helsinki, Finland – February 10, 2014 (Finnish premiere)
- A Series of Postures (Piano) as part of MATA Interval 7.1, co-curated with Mabel Kwan – Issue Project Room (Brooklyn, NY) – December 20, 2013.
- Residency at Wesleyan University (Middletown, CT) on November 24, 2014, with premiere performances by Kevin McFarland and Christopher Otto of:
Updated on August 15, 2014.